insults.
bored? click here.# au - thx pal for helpin me spam.. ^-^
# jacjac - hi darling! thx for doing.. hehe.. <3 u too~ my cookie!!
# grace - xiexie! =)
# nic - yea.. some ppl cant see my old tagboard ma.. haha..
# ghost - nothing is with it.. just had to change to a new one ^^
# elaine - hurhur.. yea.. -stares-
i woke up today in the rain..
i meant.. i woke up today and it was raining outside XD
alarm was 9am, but i lagged in bed till 10am.. >< i'm trying hard to wake at 9am everyday!! i'm TRYING.. :P
chem was... like that lor.. x)
-not bad a summary, 2 words and 1 singlish-
was browsing thru the website.. -looks up there- and found a nice nice and funny site from the list of sites there..
click here.
anw.. its a whole list of sentences used to insult people.. i'm not encouraging it.. but you can go see see.. x)
don't use it on people okay.. it's mean. *ahem*
/ You are so dumb, you stand on a chair to raise your IQ.
/ After hearing you talk, I now know that the dead do contact us.
/ All day I thought of you...I was at the zoo.
/ Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing.
/ Don't you have a terribly empty feeling - in your skull?
/ Hi there, I'm a human being! What are you?
/ I fart to make you smell better.
/ I hear that when your mother first saw you, she decided to leave you on the front steps of a police station while she turned herself in.
/ I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?
/ Shock me, say something intelligent.
/ They say opposites attract. I hope you meet someone who is good-looking, intelligent, and cultured.
/ You are so dumb, you need a cue card to say "Huh?"
/ Your face is a waste of molecules.
only for pure entertainment! x) go check out the site for other things.. hee.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home