Sunday, April 22, 2007

Blue DNA

Well, I finally succeeded in spelling out Deoxyribonucleic Acid.

# elaine - yay i wanna see you on the bus too :D haha, yea can see she super emo.. x.x
# beitris - :D great catching up with u also.. busy 4 H2 woman :P haha.. no prob about the maths tut.. i wasn't the one who had the correct answers, u can thank my maths teacher x)



Cute right? haha.. Not bad, didn't take me long to cut and paste everything. Even though the spiral effect made the "bridges" quite hard to stick.. :D


That was random.


Catching up with friends from og20 was fun! og seems like something so long ago but I guess we're quite close :D Who says you can't be bonded with both your og and cg?
I wasn't close to them initially, some 阴差阳错 x)
But I'm glad I'm close to them now.. :D
Thanks gk! For getting everybody back again. Even though the attendance was quite pathetic. But cosy number lah. x)


YES. It's Monday again tomorrow.
It's going to be another happy week!
Just like what me and lz always say to each other: "I'M SO HAPPY TODAY!"
Hope this sentence will stay on for long :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home