HECTIC
^^# sarah - boo! haha.. no probs dear. :D TK is like.. your school? hahahaha.. great job done running for ur class today.. (even tho i didn't see u run at all)
# anne - eh i tot she let alot of ppl know.. :( she migrated to perth.. x.x
# sujun - haha.. what am i supposed to reply to this tag.. "thanks" seems not correct.. haha.. anyway rock climbing today was damn fun :D
# guoying - hello! no i'm not.. :P but i enjoy watching happy tree friends.. lol!
# elaine - i know she told me she saw u! haha.. well, my cca is on tues ma.. super weird day :( we might get to meet another day.. haha..
# erns - thanks for laughing.. *hugs* x) we need to meet up soon.. before we rust away from each other.. haha! (stupid description)
# huiyuan - wo ai zhou jie lun! this was never changed.. urs keep changing sia.. fickle minded x)
# lizhen - i wanna chat too!! wah just now the chat was 27mins.. that's 1/3 of my total available talk time.. haha! -dies-
I promised to blog about manda's departure.
Look at how wonderful the sky was on the day she left for Perth..
She was smiling all the way when we were there, even after she entered the departures gates and all.. Appearing very strong, I'm so proud of you darling :)
Even though she's obviously very sad and uncertain now.. Don't worry dear! You'll adjust to the life there someday, just give yourself sometime.. Maybe you'll smile more when you think about the times we had together? :)
Jia you don't give up alrights?
----------

Yay! My class likes to take pictures :D
At least they don't shun away from the camera.. Haha!

Well liked picture by all. :D
Next time we shall pull EVERYONE to take pictures.. Heh..
----------
Let's not talk about the Bio and Maths test.
----------
Sports day today! We didn't have the typical runs, but had this interclass 10 X200m race instead.. Quite cool x)
5 girls plus 5 guys from each class, run relay!
Hehe, I didn't run in the end, totally too slow to be of any help..
Well done people, we were not last in the heats! :D
Training was still on though. I'm so happy that I managed to finish climbing one lane :D
(Even though it's the easiest lane of all 6 lanes)
(Even though I took a long time to climb up)
(Even though I didn't dare to let go of my hands after i completed the climb and slowly CLIMB down xP)
I AM SO HAPPY I COMPLETED IT.
:D :D :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home