Condor Heroes!
Woohoo! I love the story :)# pw - hey hello! hahahaha, i didn't know u pop by my blog sometimes! stared at the "pw" for awhile before i realised it was u.. x) okay, my brother is asking me to start learning how to swallow also.. bleh..
# sujun - haha whatever la.. i am still doing weekly blogging -.- better then nth.. lidat ppl can look forward to the weekends, cos they can see my post :P
# ray - good guess, thanks for ur concern anw :D
# si - haha okay that's great! :) nope not bitter lah.. get it over and done with.. if i swallow, all the water will go in and the pill stays in my mouth x)
# shifu - relinked.
# erns - hello babe! what long tags u have.. x) U GO AND TAKE CERT NEVER TELL ME.. SHUN BIAN TAKE FOR ME LAH OMG. U NNP. dinner was great! :D we can meeet up another day la! dont worry.. :) no i dont have a beaker at home but i got test tubes at home! hahaha.. that was meant to be a joke.. -.- wahhh, okok, delink. -.-
Channel U is showing 神雕侠侣 currently.. It's so nice! :D
I've read the comic version of it before, and TRIED reading the full chinese version of it before.. I didn't finish the chinese version of it though, a bit crazy la the words and the size of the words. -___-"
But that was a few years back, so I've forgotten some parts of it already.. Refresh my memory of the story! Hehe. So now I'm not free on Saturday and Sunday nights from 7.30-9.30! :P
I missed the first episode last Saturday, I thought that Yang Guo would grow up already.. In the end he was still a kid in today's episode.. So I guess I didn't miss much -__-


AHAHAHA. 刘亦菲是美的咯~ ^^
This week passed pretty fast, must be due to the Labour Day holiday.. x)
And I didn't do much other then PW, PW, PW and more PW.. -___-
OH CHEMISTRY SPA. OH MAN. Don't want to talk about it haha! I hope I will get a good enough grade though x_x

Click to enlarge! Very funny, nobody chooses to believe what Mel says.. x)
Didn't have training yesterday because I had a full day course today, so I went out with lz! :D
Totally made use of my free friday hehe.. Furthermore it seemed like years since we last met..
Staring incidents: x_x
Met Drey at CJ first to get some notes from her. THANKS A LOT DARLING!
I don't know if anybody was staring at this random SA girl because my bus came after I alighted and got the notes from her, so I only had time to focus on Drey and ignore all other presence at the bus stop.. But judging from the last time I alighted at CJ to meet SI, I'm sure people were staring at me -.-
Then headed down to NJ. Oh my goodness, I think they never see SA people before :P
Stare like nobody's business, their WHISPERS were totally NOT whispers..
"eh, SA de leh......"
-___-"
I shouldn't have gone into your school la lz.. Everybody walk past me like turn and whisper can! Showcase ah..
I love to catch up with you! It's like vomiting after having food stuck in your stomach for weeks.. :P I have no training next friday either.. -hinthint- Haha! But cannot la, following week a bit siao x_x
Rock climbing level one course today! :D Belay belay belay~ Quite fun if you want to slack.. x)
Plus, the harness can be quite tight, can press against all the fats at the stomach area.. Got use? x) Whole day gone, tomorrow must do a lot of work already =/
:D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home