Wednesday, May 16, 2007

SHIT.

How many of my blog title start with shit? x)

# ray - haha! find a centralised place (other than sa -.-) then we can go and run or something :D and i'm sure u're not under the "asshole" category of vj ppl dont worry x)
# mar - MALISA! yea u very long nv tag alr! haha.. miss ya tags x) aiyo i cannot do napfa and cannot climb rocks la.. x) i'm lan! :D
# sujun - haha don't generalise la.. my friend is hurt x) i'm serious, i can't do situps! hahhaha.. shit la.. my fitness is terrible :(
# yilin - haha! okok i'll put it the next time i blog ok? :D we took quite a lot of pics i realised.. must be cos of the uniquely spore times.. haha..
# jacjac - haha i wonder how many people wanted that kiss :P i shall treasure it hahaha.. ok i try my best to get gold =/
# erns - ya i know.. wanted lz to get for me de.. they were like.. need authorization letter wth! haha.. i very lazy to go back la x_x don't come and hao lian here.. ARGH. i think they just never see pretty girls before.. nvm la let them see.. :X if i train with u i think i'll just die.. haha! BIT! i VERY UBER LONG nv play le =/


Ahh! The shit was for my weight (what else?).
I'm like reaching my BROTHER'S weight?!?! OHMYGOODNESS.
Either he's damn light or I'm getting too heavy for my height. (Both, it's both ways)
How come my weight is increasing everytime i step on the weighing scale!
I want to be borderline underweight! That's because if i'm acceptable weight, it's easier to get overweight.. I'm not anorexic okay! I eat normally! (Maybe too much, since I'm gaining weight like nobody's business)

=/

Half of the hectic week 9 is over! :D
The "prelude of common test week", as said by CP.. Got all my H2 test this week.. Bio and Chem are over! They were not really okay, so I've got nothing to say about them.. x)
Now for Maths, summation totally sucks D:

Watched the SA vs RJ rugby match today! Saw my primary school friend there too! He looks the same.. How different can one get over 5 months? x)
Sadly we lost but I thought we played well! (I thought, I don't know how they think) Oh well, ups and downs of life x)

As you can see, I'm slacking now which I am not supposed to be.. x)
I was planning to watch one episode of 斗鱼 somemore. Shall wait patiently until the weekends and the holidays to watch x) Thanks SP for lending me your VCDs! Plus enlightening me by telling me that DVD player can watch VCDs.. Totally didn't know that.. = = Plus eating dinner with me just now! :D

I sort of changed my hairstyle this week.. Just didn't clip the sides of my hair, and it resulted in many many people asking me "what did you do to your hair?", "did you cut your hair?"..
= =
Minor change only! Lazy to clip the sides already, since they still come out of the clip during the day.. x)

Blogger post page is back to normal, but the linking thing is still screwed.. So HY! Wait a while more before I link you up, and I need to correct a wrong link.. =/

Okay, end of the very random post. Enjoy the next half of the week and... the holidays are coming real soon! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home