There goes my Gold
Sometimes I can't find the Gold I'm finding..# ray - hurhur, okay la u're the best k.. :P u were once a saint anyway.. and apparently, "once a saint always a saint".. hahahah. i went for vj open house! but i can't rmb how it looks like alr.. x)
# huiyuan - hao de, relink when blogger is not screwed up.
# peilin - got la got la! gonna be hard to meet up now right? poly and jc hols different.. x_x
Oh well, my NAPFA was gone case.. I am so unfit! Bleh x_x
Can't jump, can't do sit ups (wth?) and the worst thing is that I can't even do shuttle run! -.-
At least I'm happy with my incline pull up. I did 9! It's still a D grade, but better than all my previous records of less than 5. -.-
So rock climbing helps! :D
I hope I'm getting a silver x_x
I am so going to get Gold next year.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home