Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Weird..

..the blog post page looks weird.

# ray - yes yes yes! now i really dont wanna go out on weekend nights.. haha! cannot miss a single episode! :P
# sujun - wait a minute.. how come vj guys are "assholes"? hhaaha.. (ray, she's talking about u!) yeaa belaying is fun.. haha.. can slack :D
# melshan - bigshot! hello! :D quite funny la.. hahahaha.. nobody wanna believe u? maybe cos they just wanted to double check la.. haha.. okok, i'll blog about u and gracia -.-


Sometimes blogger is just so screwed, I wonder why.

Watched my first ever full rugby match with Alicia and Qian! (Oh no, not exactly full because I missed the first touchdown -.-)
The gallery was quite empty, nobody was interested in the match.. Haha! =/ Alicia managed to persuade me to go and watch, just like how she persuaded me to watch the band concert.. x) Coincidentally, I don't understand both.
My conclusion is that I think I will never get to understand them.. Unless I find someone patient enough to explain to me or research online.. (!!!)
Well, at least I know how they score! x)
(Plus, they get to drink water after they score. HAHAHA. Super cute)

I went to run 6 rounds with JiaYen during PE today.. Once again failed to finish my 5 stations, it has been postponed and postponed and postponed since n weeks ago.. -___-"
I THINK I'll be doing it tomorrow, provided it doesn't rain, teacher doesn't have random meetings..
So yes, after the 6 rounds, somehow my face was freaking red. Wah, I got a shock myself when I went to see myself in the mirror after people keep "wah-ing" at me and asking me why my face was so red. Seriously, I have no idea.. Too much blood flow? x_x

Oh yes, I failed my AP-GP test and my Bio test. Shit la, first time my maths get that kind of score. -.-

And so many people didn't come to school today! Aye, get well soon people :D

Random:
Being in between Mel and Gracia is the best position you can be at!
(They wanted me to include that in my blog post! x_x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home