Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Back to the past,

I love.

guoying: haha, actually my voice is back but i'm still coughing :X don't care! haha, i want ice cream :D
erns: eh sure got people will see doctor one, just not me :D eeyer choking on saliva is quite disgusting haha, but my spit is mixed with saliva also -.- yea today was damn fun damn fun (: spamming is no accident, you're most welcomed to do it.. haha!


:D
It has been long since I've last felt so happy and so.. myself.

Anyway, I was early as usual. Like 20 minutes earlier? x)
Sat and stoned.
The west side people were all on time, well done :P
We took a lot of random pictures in the station while waiting for the 2 late beings to arrive.



Five!



Six!



Seven!



Yucks, I must talk about this disgusting thing. x_x
What a failed attempt to decorate herself :P


The plan was to cycle first then eat lunch. The stupid rain changed our plan and we ate lunch first before cycling.



Commercial time.



Nike, Puma, Adidas.



SLY round one, fight! :D



:D


LiZhen left for stupid project work meeting and the sun came out for us to cycle!
The sun was not hot enough for any colour change in my skin though. :X



We taught SinIe how to cycle! Hope you'll get better at it soon (:
Don't worry, I fell down 2435346354 times when I learnt how to cycle.



Con... vex mirror!
I-hate-physics :D



Oh I realised something, we were supposed to pose with the bicycle but this looks like gang fight heh.



SinIe was busy learning how to cycle, Drey and Shar were teaching, so we busied ourselves with taking pictures. :D
My mum don't like my tongue sticking out in pictures. -.-

I had great great great fun with you guys!
Thanks for making me smile so much today, think I'll have mouth-ache tomorrow. x)
Thanks for making me feel popular by fighting over me :P We're all girlfriends okay? :D
No thanks for trying to dig out information from me though, you all failed anyway :P

I feel something amiss though, MANDA! We miss you tons. =/



Thanks for listening to me the whole while yesterday babe. (:



真的有人给我红西瓜!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home