-.-
I shall be prepared for the worst of the worst of the worst.(Wow, I had to click on the "older messages" button to check for tags to reply. Thanks guys :D)
sush: should i be happy that you're not going to give up digging or should i be unhappy? haha, oi girlfriends don't ask la.. you go and imagine yourself then :P
ray: well, not exactly.. i still went online but the time was hugely reduced that's all.. haha..
erns: please la, who's jealous? x) i also want to turn back time, like to the start of holidays or something x) go back to obs make sure i don't fall sick.. get under the sun more.. then study harder -.-
sujun: because we were waiting for our friend who lives there haha.. good luck to you too (:
dorcas: (: relinked.
drey: no problem! glad you enjoyed your day.. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE LA. -.-
nic: (: relinked.
I have nothing to say about the exams, don't compare the past and now or you might think some soul ate me.
This is the result of not studying hard.
小朋友不要学哦,姐姐也没练过。
The only subject that I'm confident in passing (note: passing) is chinese. Haven't taken Maths yet and I know it's going to be bad. -.-
Hope it's better for you guys. (:
My lucky brother is going to Taiwan soon, he asked me what I want from there and I said Jay Chou. x)
Because I can't really think of anything I need now..
Oh well, maybe my turn will come a few years down the road.
Last week, all I remembered was that I forgot to take out my lip balm from the pockets of my shorts and it went into the washing machine. You won't want to see the sight of that, it was horrible. x)
(Plus I just knocked my head against the refrigerator, my mum exclaimed a "good!" after hearing the bang.)
-.-
And I realised my wonderful tan from obs is already gone. :(
3 weeks was all it took.
I should stop aiming to look tanned right, shall join ye and try to be as white as possible. -.-
26th June (Yesterday!): Happy birthday SinIe and Janice! :D
Today! : Happy birthday Cherlyn! :D
她笑里隐藏的悲伤,你看到吗?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home